Tuesday 10 April 2012

Silly String Theory: Serendipity


"When I moved to London my parents brought up some old furniture, including a bedside cabinet. Inside was a lone pad of PostIt notes, which had my best mate from university's family phone number on it. Weird, I thought, I'll give him a ring, as I'd been abroad for years. He was moving to London soon. One day in a pub I looked up, and saw him on a stool three feet to my left. We laughed. A week later we bumped into each other again. On the third occasion we said 'we have to honour this'. We lived together for five years."
- Dave 7/4/12

Silly String Theory is a ground-breaking improvised play that picks strands from our lives and explores how we meet, part, love and live together.

19th-21st April & 26th-28th April
Time: 7.30pm.
Cost: £10 Tickets available HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment